ASHG 2018 Annual Meeting | Booth 1614
October 16 – 20, 2018
San Diego, CA
Join Paragon Genomics at ASHG 2018 in San Diego, CA!
Paragon Genomics Booth
Booth #1614 | Exhibit Hall, Ground Level
Stop by our booth to meet our team and learn how you can discover more with less using CleanPlex NGS Panels. We will be featuring the following new technology and products:
• CleanPlex® UMI Technology – combines target enrichment, molecular barcoding, and library preparation in a rapid 3.5-hour workflow
• CleanPlex® UMI Lung Cancer Panel – enables precise ctDNA analysis using a 23-gene panel that targets hotspots that are frequently mutated in lung cancer
• ParagonDesigner™ Portal – simplifies building of custom NGS assays via a web-based tool
Come play our game for a chance to win a “Crazy Rich” t-shirt!
Paragon Genomics Workshop
Thursday, October 18th | Room 28D – Upper Level
12:30pm – 1:45pm
Accelerate and Streamline Your Targeted Sequencing Studies Using CleanPlex® Ultra-High Multiplexed and Molecular-Barcoded NGS Panels
Attend our workshop to learn:
• How molecular-barcoded and target-enriched NGS libraries can be constructed in just 3.5 hours with a single-tube workflow using CleanPlex UMI Technology to confidently detect ultralow-frequency variants down to 0.1% allele frequency
• How to CleanPlex Custom NGS Panel can be used to analyze tumor mutational burden (TMB) and identify patients who would respond to chemotherapy
Register here to receive a “Crazy Rich” t-shirt! (while supplies last)
Paragon Genomics Posters
Wednesday, October 17th | Exhibit Hall, Ground Level
3:00pm – 4:00pm
1770W | CleanPlex® UMI Lung Cancer Panel for Detecting Low-Frequency Variants using a Targeted Amplicon Sequencing Approach And Molecular Barcodes
Friday, October 19th | Exhibit Hall, Ground Level
2:00pm – 3:00pm
929F | Variant Detection with an Ultra-Multiplexed 20,000-Amplicon CleanPlex® NGS Panel
See you in San Diego, CA!
Contact us to schedule a time to meet and discuss your project needs.