AMP 2018 Annual Meeting | Booth 1126
November 1 – 3, 2018
San Antonio, TX
October 31, 2018 – Corporate Workshop Day
Join Paragon Genomics at AMP 2018 in San Antonio, TX!
Paragon Genomics Booth
Booth #1126 | Exhibit Hall
Stop by our booth to meet our team and learn how you can discover more with less™ using CleanPlex NGS Panels. We will be featuring the following new technology and products:
• CleanPlex® UMI Technology – combines target enrichment, molecular barcoding, and library preparation in a rapid 3.5-hour workflow
• CleanPlex® UMI Lung Cancer Panel – enables precise ctDNA analysis using a 23-gene panel that targets hotspots that are frequently mutated in lung cancer
• ParagonDesigner™ Portal – simplifies building of custom NGS assays via a web-based tool
We will also be presenting the following posters in our booth:
• Liquid Biopsy – CleanPlex® UMI Lung Cancer Panel for Detecting Low-Frequency Variants using a Targeted Amplicon Sequencing Approach And Molecular Barcodes
• Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) – Variant Detection with an Ultra-Multiplexed 20,000-Amplicon CleanPlex® NGS Panel
Come play our game for a chance to win a “Crazy Rich” t-shirt!
Paragon Genomics/Sophia Genetics Joint Workshop
Wednesday, October 31st | Room 214C
4:00pm – 4:50pm
Ultra-High Multiplexed and Molecular-Barcoded NGS Panels to Enable Genomic-Based Medicine and Science
Attend our workshop to learn about:
Challenges in somatic variant detection
Tamara Maas, PhD, Head of Bioinformatics Services, Sophia Genetics
How molecular-barcoded and target-enriched NGS libraries can be constructed in just 3.5 hours with a single-tube workflow using CleanPlex UMI Technology to confidently detect ultralow-frequency variants down to 0.1% allele frequency
Zhitong Liu, PhD, CTO and Co-founder, Paragon Genomics
How CleanPlex Custom NGS Panel can be used to analyze tumor mutational burden (TMB) and identify patients who would respond to chemotherapy
Kathryn Pendleton, PhD, Scientist, Paragon Genomics
Register here to receive a “Crazy Rich” t-shirt! (while supplies last)
Paragon Genomics Poster
Friday, November 2nd | Exhibit Hall
2:30pm – 3:30pm
G068 | CleanPlex Amplicon-based Next Generation Sequencing Heredity Panels for Determining Genetic Predispositions
See you in San Antonio, TX!
Contact us to schedule a time to meet and discuss your project needs.